“What is success? To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate the beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch Or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded!”Ralph Waldo Emerson
10 fun/odd facts about me:
- I’m ridiculously in love with sushi. Like, a lot. Too much, probably. OK, I might have a problem.
- I’m a silver medal winner in the U.S. Academic Decathlon. Don’t be too impressed, the category was “extemporaneous speaking”, lol.
- I was a nightclub bouncer/head of security for a decade, and discovered my love of photography during that time period.
- “Namu” is my real name, on my birth certificate and everything. It was my grandfather’s nickname when he was growing up in India.
- I’m a big fan of FPS games. At one time in my life, I was ranked in the top .02% of amateur Counter-Strike players, worldwide.
- Dodgeball is the bee’s knees.
- Ever since I was a kid, I’ve been fascinated by Asian culture, especially the style, fashion and design trends from places like Japan, China and Korea.
- My kiddo is three times as cute as I am, and I’m pretty damned cute.
- I was a rapper in my twenties and during my rap career I opened up for KRS-One, Lil’ Kim, Salt N’ Pepa, Common and hundreds of others.
- In high school, I tested at a genius-level IQ. What happened?!