I care about our community.
Every business, whether great or small, is part of the community, and has a responsibility to the community. As the owner of a small, local business, I think it’s very important to make sure my connection to our local community is strong, not just because my business model depends on clients from the community hiring me, but also because I think it’s super important to do whatever is reasonably within my power to help improve the lives of the people around me.
To that end, I work hard to help in several ways:
– I donate my photography services for free or reduced cost to deserving organizations, families and individuals.
– I use my social media platforms to show support for organizations that I feel are focused on improving life for the under-served.
– I offer free or reduced-cost learning opportunities through webinars, seminars or class-room sessions, to low income or at-risk youth organizations (including schools, youth prisons, work study programs and other groups focused on under-served communities).
– I donate portrait or event packages to charity events focused on serving low income or at-risk youth demographics.
– I volunteer my personal time to help in soup kitchens, food banks, clean-ups, toy drives and more.
If you think I can help you in one of the ways listed above, please reach out to me and let me know who you are and what your situation is, and if at all possible, I’ll do my best to help. It’s important to note that I don’t have the time or the resources to help every person or group that reaches out to me, so I may not be able to do something for you, but if I can’t help you this time, please feel free to reach out to me again in the future!
If you’re contacting me from a successful non-profit organization, please consider hiring me at my regular rates instead of asking for donated services. Even though your organization is charitable, many larger non-profits have the financial wherewithal to hire professionals, and when you hire me you’re increasing my ability to help smaller, less successful organizations who truly can’t afford to hire professional vendors.
Please note: I am not currently making financial donations.
You can reach me here: 323.682.8103 or email@example.com.